Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is in My Makeup Bag


    Since I haven't posted since August because of how hectic college is, I decided to start posting again! What is a better way to ring in the NewYear than showing y'all what is currently in my makeup bag. Being home for Christmas break, I have kept my makeup look the same, and I have made a collage of all of the makeup currently residing in my makeup bag. I have sensitive, oily skin and so I usually opt for concealer and my clinique powder for an everyday look. I rarely use the tarte liquid foundation, but when I do use it, it stays in place and has great coverage! I recently got the Naked 3 palette for Christmas and I have been absolutely loving it! I use a felt tip eyeliner when I do my top lid(usually with a wing) & I have recently been using Urban Decay's Big Fatty mascara. This mascara works great but is a pain to take off. I switch up my blushes depending on my mood, but I usually use either my Hervana or a NARS blush. I religiously use my NARS Laguna bronzer and my Sugar Fresh lip balm everyday. Enjoy!
xoxo,
aLl

No comments:

Post a Comment