Monday, June 24, 2013

Spirit Jersey Love

So lately I have become completely obsessed with "Spirit Jerseys"! I own 2 spirit jerseys, both in a size M. I own a yellow one in the color "lemonade" from Southern Shirt Company & I own a red one from Marley Lilly. 
I took some pictures showing you the back and the emblem on the front left chest. I do hope to order a blue one soon & keep my collection growing for those lazy college school days! 
Here ya go! 
My one in "lemonade" from Southern Shirt Co.
{{the back}}
{{the front}}
{{close-up of the emblem}}
Now here is the jersey from Marley Lilly!
{{the back}} 
{{the front}}
{{the front emblem, which is my monogram!}}
Hope you enjoy! I would recommend for everyone to have at least one! It might be summer here in Florida, but I've still been wearing it around the house! They're great for the fall and winter with leggings and boots or tennis shoes. They are so comfy! At my school's orientation I saw at least 5 girls wearing them & it was 90 degrees in MS. 
They are one of my new must-haves for surviving college! They are comfortable and colorful!  **Keep in mind that they are supposed to be a little large. Mine cover my bottom (so that shows how long it is).
Hope you liked this post! 
Comment any more reviews you'd like!
Xoxo,
aLl

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I was on pinterest and I found these super cute binder covers and they linked to your blog! They aren't on your blog any more though and IO was wondering if you could fix it! http://southernlivingpreppyloving.blogspot.com/2012/12/binder-covers.html

    Thank you!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting them back up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy the yellow one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i buy the yellow one?

    ReplyDelete